1. I have been busy photographing lots of wonderful people and can’t wait to share more of their sessions on the blog. I want this beautiful fall to last forever and the stunning colors on the trees never to leave us. Wasn’t it just winter like yesterday?
2. Currently researching the switch from Canon to Nikon. Knowing it will be a good thing and the right move for us but still hard to leave what is most comfortable.
3. Still loving Parenthood and sad this is the last season. Also currently loving the new show – How to Get Away with Murder. It’s consuming to watch though so hard to do two things at once and not feel like I am missing small details that could leave me confused. I like to do two things at once when I watch shows usually.
4. Getting excited to start working on another quilt really soon. I just need to get caught up on editing, and laundry first. 🙂
5. Soccer season is slowing down which means house improvement season is getting back on track. Looking forward to more time together and more changes happening around here. Hoping to have another room finished before Thanksgiving.